We have over 30 years of experience working with Foundations.
Jerry Smith Services is your one-stop shop for all your foundation problems. We have over 30 years of experience, which has helped us to understand and anticipate our clients’ needs before they do. Jerry Smith Services can professionally perform their projects with the greatest and highest quality service available in this field of industry.
Jerry Smith Services can handle all your foundation requirements and planning, you need not worry about anything. Our company will walk you through the beginning stages with first the appraisal procedure, and then the plan that best fits your needs. We will make it a simple and hassle free experience for you. You can depend on our company to have the expertise, qualifications, and professionalism to handle all your concrete slab or foundation needs.
Jerry Smith Services will help you understand the steps needed in order to get the project done accurately and in a timely manner.
Permit and Engineering Assistance
Replace a Foundation/Repair
Dry Rot Repair
By going with Jerry Smith Services for your concrete foundation needs you benefit by:
- Lifetime transferable service agreement on all repair work on that property.
- Free inspection with written appraisal and home foundation repair plans.
- We use steel reinforced concrete bell-bottom piers.
- We use our independent engineering professional team to accurately measure the bell-bottom pier.
- Barricades for the roots of trees will be installed where needed.
- Our company gets all city inspections and building permits needed for the project.
Tell us about your project!
Services to these areas:
Salem, Albany, Eugene, Springfield, Corvallis, Portland, Scio, Silverton, Reedsport, Coos Bay, Lincoln City, Lakeside, Creswell, Cottage Grove, Lorane, Alma, Noti, Walton, Blodgett, Oakridge, Brownsville, Coburg, Cedar Flat, Blue River, Lacomb, Lebanon, Oakland, Sutherlin, Grants Pass, Wolf Creek, Veneta, Junction City, Bellfountain, Sweet Home, Blachly, Florence and other remote, out-of-state-locations.